Winterhalter covers the 2012 Olympics
Extra service plans keep warewashers on track
The hospitality industry is going to be working at full pelt during the London 2012 Olympics. The number of visitors to the London area will be at a premium and they all need to be fed and watered. This is going to create a lot of dirty crockery and glassware that will need to be turned around quickly. It is certainly not the time that operators want glass and dishwashing machinery to fail.
Winterhalter has looked at its service provision and devised a detailed and comprehensive action plan to make sure that none of its customers are left waiting for technical back up. The strategy includes:
- Reactive technicians to work split shifts for maximum cover with extended call logging hours
- Extra technicians to be relocated to the London area to reduce waiting times
- Installations and deliveries overnight for minimum disruption and downtime
- Motorcycle and bicycle response teams to avoid traffic snarl ups
- A parts vehicle based in London for rapid response
However Winterhalter advises it’s best to plan ahead. Schedule in a maintenance visit as soon as possible, so any potential problems can be dealt with before the Olympic rush starts.
Winterhalter provides a total solution for warewashing, from pre-sales advice to after-sales service, training and maintenance. Alongside its market-leading dish and glasswashers, the company’s range includes utensil washers, advanced water treatment machines, cleaning chemicals and detergents. For further details, call Winterhalter on 01908 359000, see www.winterhalter.com/uk-en/, or www.winterhalter-scout.biz or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Winterhalter on Twitter